|Facial exercise expert|
Carole Maggio is in her late 60s
Facial exercises are not a new concept, and for many years both women and men have been using them as a way to firm the muscles and stop the face from sagging. However, it is only in recent years that more people have become aware of the practice thanks to the Internet. Before you start practising facial exercises, there are a few things you should know.
1. Facial exercises will only be effective if you did on a regular basis. Just like when exercising any other part of the body, once is not enough. You need the exercise at least 4 to 5 times a week in order to notice results.
2. In recent years, many books and DVDs have been produced by people who purport to be face exercise experts. There are several creators of facial exercise products who have been around a long time and therefore it is possible to see the results of their programs on their own faces. These include Cynthia Rowland, Deborah Crowley, Carole Maggio, and Carolyn Cleaves.
3. A good facial exercise program will cost anywhere between $40 and $120, but you will find there are lots of good books on the market to get you started at a fraction of the cost.
4. It is not true that face exercises will make wrinkles worse. If this were true, then people who have been doing facial exercises for years and earn a living at it, would look like old prunes and they do not. However, there are certain exercises that must be performed correctly in order that you see results.
5. While you do not have to wear gloves to do facial exercises, some practitioners recommended as they allow you to get a better and and create more resistance, which helps build up the muscles faster.